With support from the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) AWS has convened a water stewardship working group for the ICT sector. The aim is to enable collaboration and develop ‘learning by doing’ that will catalyse action throughout the primary source of impact: component suppliers. This working session covers progress to date with a focus on supply chains.
– Sarah Wade, Strategic Programs Manager, AWS
– James Field, Environment & Supply Chain Management, Apple
– Bart Devos, European Director, Responsible Business Alliance
– Toddy Tu, Supply Chain Sustainability Manager, Cisco
– Zhenzhen Xu, Regional Director, China, AWS