Through the case of Ica, Peru, this webinar explores the challenges related to water stewardship in Latin America’s agriculture sector.
This Webinar looks at the challenges related to water in Latin America, with a focus on the case of Ica, Peru, and how to effectively address the shared challenges in water through the implementation of the AWS Standard.
- Carla Toranzo, AWS Coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Manuel Olaechea, Representative of Sun Fruits Export
- Benjamín Cillóniz, CEO of Agrícola SAFCO and Director of the NGO Entorna
- Manuel Yzaga, CEO of Vanguard Peru / Agrícola Challapampa
- Hans-Stephan Michelberger, Senior Environmental & Social Officer at FMO
- Jens Hoenerhoff, Vice President of Sustainability at DEG – AWS Member
Moderator: Carla Toranzo, AWS Coordinator for Latin America and the Caribbean.